- Case selection, diagnosis, treatment planning ,convincing patients and various treatment modalities.
- CBCT reading
- Indications and contraindications
- Classification/ parts/ design
- Selection of implant size & Width
- Single stage versus two stage
- Single piece versus two piece
- Planning and preparation of stents
- Flap Techniques, Suturing Techniques
- Second stage surgery
- Full mouth implant placement
- Implant supported dentures
- Immediate Implants
- Implant placement in compromised bone height
- Sinus lift (direct/indirect)
- Bone grafts
- Zygomatic implant
- Pterygoid implant
- Nerve Lateralization
- Basal Implants
- All on Four Implants
- Hands on Implant placement in saw dust models.
- Incision, Flap Technique, Suturing Techniques .
- Sinus Lift Demonstration on Goat Jaw/ Models (Direct Sinus Lift and indirect Sinus Lift ).
- Demonstration of Second stage surgery
- Demonstration of various materials, implant systems, physiodespenser, sinus lift kit etc
- Open tray and Closed tray impression technique's
- CBCT reading/planning
- Diagnosis ,treatment planning, and convincing patient
- Assist many implant surgeries /sinus lift etc
Candidates will be allowed to place at least one implant on patients under the supervision of specialist.